About Me 关于我

Sunday, October 16, 2011

I've Lost You~

I've lost you

The moment those glint in your eyes

No longer accentuate mine, I knew

I try to forget, Only to reminisce

An image of you, Slowly fading away

And yet--

There are so many things I want to say

I look up into the velvet skies

Remembering the memories of you and I

To reach out through the lies

As clouds shroud the hollow in my eyes

Like a withering rose

Is the emptiness of my heart

A dry river

My sorrow flows

To ask, Why my heart? Why must you depart?

To entwine Twilight

In the cold of solitude

And endure sunlight

That fallen tears may never transducer

Broken sentiments lie in my soul

Because it hurts

It really Hurts!

To withstand!

Not to console!

And linger until a wounded heart reverts!

No comments:

Post a Comment