About Me 关于我

Sunday, October 16, 2011

My Trip To Cameron Highlands~

                  Last Saturday, It was the day my school had its school holidays. My father planned a trip to Cameron Highlands for our family. My mother booked a hotel  named Equatorial Cameron Highlands for 3 days 2 nights. I was very excited about the family trip.
                  My father was driving a white Camry to Cameron Highlands. We were in the car for 3 hours, my brother brought along his Ipad to play during the car ride, my sister text messaged with her friend on her cell phone while I just listened to the radio while reading a book titled "Sweet 13". My mother had to switch places with my father since he soon got tired from the car ride. So, my mother took over the steering wheel.
                  Finally, after a long car ride we reached our destination. My mother went to the counter and checked in. When we were in our room, we rested in our hotel for the rest of the day and decided that the next day we will only begin touring Cameron Highlands.
                  The next day, we joined a tour guide to show us around. We went to a strawberry farm located near the hotel. I picked some strawberries and ate them. It tasted very ripe and delicious. My parents bought several souvenirs for us, I felt very happy. We were leaving tomorrow so we tried to get in as many sights as possible. We visited places such as Time Tunnel Museum, Boh Tea Plantation, Mossy Forest, Rose Centre, Titiwangsa Tours and Travel and more.
                 Soon it was time we headed back to our home town. We packed our bags and checked out of our hotel room. I felt very sad that i had to leave Cameron Highlands already. My favourite sightings were The Big Red Strawberry Farm. I hope I can come back again during the next holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment